Yeah, 2013 was, um, interesting! And challenging! And some parts of it were really great! And some parts of it were horrible! (Try having an eyelid that randomly gets red and puffy for no good reason and makes it look like someone hit you. Try having that eyelid redden and puff up every other week for, say, three months. Good times.) (Also, the depressing and miserable job.)
Let's just say that I'm very happy to see it go. Happy because I really did have some great experiences and some really good times and met some really stellar people, and happy because I never have to deal with some of the depressing and miserable events again. So, YAY FOR 2014!
2014...
In which I am, so far,
- Still unemployed
- Still single (but I can deal)
- Going to Japan (the unemployment is NOT helping my anxiety levels about this one)
- Going to Phoenix
- Going to Baltimore
- A member of an auxiliary presidency in my ward for the first time ever
- Still running out of space in my parents' house
- Still wanting my own place but unable to afford it
- Still eating too much candy
- Still afraid of and intrigued by CrossFit
- Telling other people they're why I can't have nice things
- And wanting to go to Fancy Parties and wear Fancy Things
This should be a fun year. Seriously.
If I don't spontaneously combust because of stress.
....hold me....
1 comment:
I always look forward to what you're going to do. I hope 2014 is amazing for you.
Post a Comment